Monday, November 26, 2012

Focus On: The Passages of the Old Medina (Updated and Bumped)

(26 Nov 12) - All right Sports Fans, in lieu of me continuing to drag on publishing the remainders of the SecState visit, I thought it best to plow ahead with some other content while I wait for my muse to catch up to me. I published the below some time ago with the expectation that I'd have enough photos for a second post on the passages. Turns out, not so much. So, in a bold and decisive decision, I've just updated and reposed this post. Enjoy.


I can't say that it was a conscious decision - going in at least - to focus on the passageways in the old Medina of Fes, but it was obvious to me soon after my arrival that I was drawn to them. After a day or so, I began to seek them out - the more mysterious, the better. I like the feeling of claustrophobia I get while looking at these, although I should say that I never really felt it while wandering the Medina. I never thought that it was THAT hard to navigate (although I did get turned around a few times) but your mileage might vary.

Morocco Plate 005

Morocco Plate 006

Morocco Plate 010

Morocco Plate 013

Morocco Plate 024

Morocco Plate 023

Morocco Plate 018

Morocco Plate 009

No comments:

Post a Comment